RPG - Missile Launcher / Bazooka Prop
Customization:We can add a shoulder sling, custom paint scheme, wrap, rust, etc.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Info about the RPG - Missile Launcher / Bazooka Prop
- Pull-able trigger
- Metal and polymer construction - Metal frame
- Fake - dummy prop - does not fire - for film or costume
- 53 inches long
- Hand painted, clear protective coat has been applied to prevent paint damage
- Full-sized 1:1 scale adult prop - perfect for film or costume
Perfect for a cosplay costume, film or movie shoot, home display, or battlefield reenactment.
**Item comes with a blaze orange barrel cover.
- Combined shipping with all other items available when you add multiple items to your cart.
- A bulk discount of 5% off each item when you order 3 or more of this item is applied when you add them to your cart.
Props similar to this inspired one made infamous by many movies and video games:
Farcry, G. I. Joe, Rambo, Call of Duty, Modern Warfair, Iron man, Predator, War Movie, Film, Terminator, RPG, Rocket Launcher, Missle, Missel Launcher, Shoulder Rocket, Shoulder-fired, BFG, Awesome, Badass, unguided rocket, guided rocket, prop, costume prop, cosplay rocket launcher,
(Wulfgar Weapons does not claim that this prop is specific to anything or called anything other than the title, we are just providing information).
All products resembling firearms are non-firing costume piece inspired by firearms but are fake.
Our products are iIntended for performance, cosplay, or film and are NON-FIRING.
All replica guns contain the colored markings required by law, including permanently attached orange plugs.
Check your local laws to see if any other restriction or requirements may apply.
Wulfgar Weapons & Props is not responsible for reimbursement of items seized by customs or parcel services
due to restrictions or tariffs. Wulfgar Weapons & Props is not responsible for additional tariff fees
once items are shipped. By purchasing this item you agree to full ownership of the item
once it is shipped - putting the responsibility on the buyer to track and communicate with parcel services.