Interested in a custom commission from Wulfgar Weapons & Props? Great, we want to make it for you!
Custom Commissions Process
- Let us know what you're interested in having created. Please provide us with any must-have specifics like material, specific colors, time frame (rush fees do apply).
- We will provide you with a quote for the full finished product.
- If you want to move forward you will need to confirm and we will send you an invoice directly to your email address - we accept Credit Cards or Paypal, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay.
- During the process for larger scale commissions, you will get in-progress pictures.
- Once we've completed the item we will send you pictures for approval. At this time you're able to make minor changes.
- Once approved and final payment is received, we will ship the item and send you a tracking number - all custom commission pieces are postage insured (calculated into the shipping fee).
- Please keep in mind custom commissions like this are more expensive than our shop items. These fees cover the extra work needed to creating and developing them.
- All of our commissions are considered art pieces, and are treated as such with contracts, shipping and payment.
Payment Plan Available
If you want we can offer the following payment plan, but we can also except the full payment upfront.
- We offer a payment plan on anything over $250 (70% up front and 30% + shipping on completion).
- If you decide you don't want the end product, you will receive a refund worth 30% of the initial payment via PayPal.